Question

diet pills
I recently heard slimming dragees give good results it has apparently been on the market for many years. I have started drinking them but if i only drink one nothing seem to happen and if i drink two i am permanantly on the toilet gives me runny tummy, is this what it is suppose to do and is this bad for my system??

Dear Reader
This type of slimming pill probably contains harsh laxatives and/or diuretics which work on the principle of causing diarrhoea so that the food passes through your body so rapidly that you can't absorb any nutrients. I am opposed to use of any slimming pills and potions, because the ones that contain harsh laxatives can damage normal peristalsis (bowel movement) and lead to nutrient deficiencies if used for long periods. The ones that contain ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and regular exercise to lose weight.
Take care