Question

diet to remove fat tummy
I am 28 year old female and my BMI is 19.5. The only place that i am putting on weight is on my entire abdomen resulting in a huge tummy. What type of diet should i follow to get rid of all this excess fat.

Dear Lilo
With a BMI of 19,5, you certainly don't need to lose any additional weight and actually should gain a few kg to get you back into the more normal range. There is no diet on earth that will remove fat from only one part of the human body. What you need to do is targeted exercises - ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the tummy (e.g. situps) or join a good gym and get those muscles working so they can firm up.