Ask an expert

16 Jan 2008

Diet yet can't loose weight
Could I have a thyroid problem I am on Eltroxin .05
Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Chermary
The only way to determine thyroid function is with a blood test. Ask your GP to check for you?
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.