Question

DIETDOC WHEELCHAIR BOUND OVERWEIGHT
Hi DD

As I mentioned I'm in a wheelchair after a rugby accident and not being to gym or keep an avtive lyfstyle I have grown overweight. Aint there a program u can advise me on to loose weight. Like in a eating plan???

Please Help
CC

Dear Reader
If you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet, you will obtain a low-fat, high-fibre diet which should help. Stick to the portion sizes very carefully because the diet was calculated for moderately active individuals and you are not able to exercise. If you receive treatment from a physiotherapist enquire if there are any exercises you can do and if swimming is a possibility? Exercise would help to stimulate your metabolism, but if you can't do any, then you need to be strict with your dietary intake.