Question

dietician
Hi Doc,

I would like to start loosing weight,i've actually been on a number of diets without any success
which is why i have decided to see a dietician.can u tell me how they work-how they help one loose weight-what their fees are(how they charge) and could you kindly recommend one for me around roodepoort area,i stay close to westgate shopping centre.

Thank you

Dear Amigo
Phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) and ask for the name and address of your nearest dietitian.At the same time you can check on the current fees. It really is worth it to consult a clinical dietitian who will work out a specific slimming diet for you that takes all your special needs into account - something one cannot do via the Internet. She/he will also be able to give you moral support and advice as you progress.