Question

DIETICIAN
I am looking for a dietician in South Africa that specialises in gluten free methodology

Dear Colleen
I can for ethical reasons not refer you directly to a dietitian, but if you visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian", you should be able to find a dietitian in your area that specialises in gluten-free diets. You can also contact the ADSA Head Office at: (011) 789-6621 and ask if they can refer you to a dietitian who works in the field of gluten-free diets. In the meanwhile click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Allergy & Intolerance' to read more about gluten allergy. You can also contact the Allergy Association by visiting their Website at: www.allallergy.net to find out more about food intolerance and allergies. For recipes you can try the 'South African Cookbook for Food Allergies & Food Intolerance" by Hilda Lategan. Contact Hilda Lategan, who is also a dietitian, on (012) 546-6410) or send her an e-mail at: mwhildal@mweb.co.za .