Question

Dieting
I am battling to loss weight. I am 80kg and need to loss about 15kg. No matter how hard I diet I am just not lossing the weight. I eat for breakfast either cereal or 2 slices of toast, lunch is a green salad with two apples and supper is either nothing or fish or chicken with vegetables.

Please help me with a stable diet programm menu of what to eat and when.

Dear Jutta
One of the reasons why you are battling so much is that your body gets the message 'Food supply cut off' if you starve yourself like that. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet - use the diet plus exercise and you will lose that weight.
Take great care