Question

Differin Acne cream
I startd using Differen two weeks ago, every second day, mixing it with a moisturiser

I went to gym yesterday, after my session i was sweating , my face started swelling, turned red, tender , my lips are still swollen.

what caused the reactiion, sweat? is it normal to get it? what can i do now?
Cyberdoc

Hallo Jacky
The most common side effects reported with use of Differin® products were skin dryness, redness, scaling, stinging and burning. Sunlight or sunlamps can worsen the side effects. I don't think the exercise had anything to do with it, most side effects develop during the first 4 weeks and it may have been a coincidence that it happened on the same day your exercised. However you may need to reduce the dosage by putting it on only every third day (and if you are using the 0.3% gel maybe switching to the 0.1% lotion. Let your doctor know anyway.
dr Bets