Question

Difficulty speaking

I am a 24 year old female and has the following symptoms: blurred vission, difficulty speaking, off-balance, loss of feeling in fingertips, tongue & face, nausea and a drunken feeling which gets worse when I close my eyes and tiredness. (My main concern is the difficultly speaking/dificulty understading what is said to me.) Symptoms last for about a few hours, 2/3 times a month.

I went to my doctor. She said it is ear infection/sinusitus or it might be depresion. Can that be right?

Dear Brenda
This can be an uncommon type of epilepsy or migraine, and I think you should get a second opinion from a neurologist.