Question

28 Oct 2009

directionless
hI
i am getting very angry quickly with my bf for 4 yrs and gets irritated with him. our relationship is meaningless and i feel used. i am a little depressed because of wasted time. At 35 i feel stuck and want to do more for myself. i have so many plans and to get that i get anxious. dont want to be held back but not satisfied with anything in my life. i am searching for the perfect mate which there isnt, what can i do about thought.

thank you

Hello clare,
I wonder why you have chosen to remain in a relaionship so unsatisfying. Has your decision to look for an utterly perfect mate, led to your ignoring possibly highly satisfactory possibilities, while meanwhile staying with someone considerably less satisfactory than other alternatives ? Sometimes one has to look at Mr Right-Enough, rather than waiting for a Mr Right so darn Right that he's non-existent or just not available
COunselling could hlp you re-examine your priorities and tactics