Question

disapointed
I had a miscarriage last year august..We have been trying for a baby since then. I am never late with my period and always have my period every month...I was so exited when i actually was a day late with my period and also had all the symptoms of a pregnancy. I did a urine test was negative and also a blood test negative.I was so dissapointed. A week later i had my period, but it only lasted 2 days and it was light brown...what could this be. ..Is a blood test acurate after a day of a missing period
GYNAEDOC

The blood pregnancy test is very accurate. Many women have an occasional late or irregular period. This may be due to stress or a minor hormonal change.