Ask an expert

22 Jan 2013

disc degeneration/degenerative disc.
Regarding lower back pain. I read about a procedure called nucleoplasty. Is it available in South Africa and where is it done?
Answer 317 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes, the procedure is done in South Africa. You can consult a neurosurgeon.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.