Question

DISCHARGE
It is my third to fourth day know, and my vigina iches so badly that when i start scratching it, it becomes sore, know yersterday when i woke up i had this milky, pure white water coming down from my vigina, and today when i looked my discharge was abit yellow. could i have gotten this from the toilet, coz i haven't had sex in the past 4 months know, and i always use a condom with my boyfried.

Pls could you let me know what i should do.

It could be thrush. This is not sexually transmitted. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for further advice.