Ask an expert

14 Mar 2007

please help me.i have a yellowish dishage and its smelly(only when its very sunny(hot) not always. please pescribe some thing for me.i`m 24 years old and i`m sexually active with one partner.and i have some sores on my vagina(on the hair) not inside,but my urine its not burning.

i`ll be very happy if you can help me and i will be willing to answer any question.

please help
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot prescibe over the internet. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis and decide on which treatment is necessary.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18742 votes