Question

discharge
im in my 40' s,but dont have a very broad knowledge on some subjects re sex.can you please tell me why i always have a thick yellow,turn green discharge the day after my husband and i have sex.have been married happily for 12 years,but dont know if this is caused by my boddy or his.sometimes its itchy,but i can manage it by some ointment from the chemist.cant understand that it always happens and is uncomfortable.please help me

the best person to answer this request is the gynae, please post this question on the gynae forum. the gynae will not only be able to diagnose the ailment but also supply the correct treatment option.