Question

discharge
I am 27 yrs old married woman , i have vaginal discharge white,a bit thicker and smelly is released every morning and throught the day. i went to the 2 different Gynacologist they both took some test and results were negative they said they dont see anything wrong but they both gave some medication. the problem is this reoccuring on daily basis and i hv been tring to concieve, this worries me a lot please help.

If the tests were negative, then this is probably a normal discharge. There should not be a problem with trying to conceive.