Question

discharge / std(i)
Doc,
I've been taking spirulina tables during december till mid january, and i stopped. During that time my wife and i had normal sex. I've started again two days ago, and we had sex the same night the following day she had a discharge. My question is, can these tablets cause infection that can result into dIscharge.

No, Spirulina can not cause a STI, but women can have discharges for many reasons:

Vaginitis is an inflammation or infection of the vagina. It often causes an itching, burning sensation and it may lead to more frequent urination, discomfort during interocurse and unpleasant smells. there are three different types of vaginitis:
Bacterial (gardnerella vaginitis):
A non-irritating, grey, white discharge with an unpleasant fishy ordour.
Fungal: (Candida or thrush)
This causes a thick, white disharge with the consistency of cottage cheese and is accompanied by itching, swelling and redness of the vaginal tissue.
Protozoan (Trichomonas):
A very common infection that produces a foamy, greenish - yellow disharge.
Mixed infection:
Unfortunately, you can alos suffer from a combination of the above infections.
A variety of bacteria, micro-organisms and yeasts co -e xist naturally in the vagina. When this natural balance is upset, the bacteria or fungi grow out of control, causing vaginitis. The vagina's natural balance can be disturbed by antibiotics, steriods and injury to the vagina or even soaking in a bath of harsh soaps or bath salts. Pregnancy, diabetes, nervousness, illness, fatigue and a poor diet may increase the risk of vaginitis.

Let her see a doctor.
Dr Mac