Question

discharges
I have a problem with my discharge.i went to see a doctor when i had an infection and he subscribed some medication and told me it's going to stop. it did stop but the problem is that just before i get my periods i get this very thick discharge and it doesn't have a colour. thats the shoicking part of it.the worst thing is that as soon as i finish my periods it stops, and comes just a few days before my periods, SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS ???I ALSO THOUGHT THAT MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I HAD WENT ON A VERY STRICT DIET.PLEASE HELP ME I'M VERY WORRIED!!!!!

Hi Linnok

I'm afraid this question needs to be directed to Cyberdoc, since he is a medical doctor. Also chat to Dietdoc about your diet, to make sure that it is healthy.

Good luck.