Question

22 Oct 2009

Discomfort &amp  Discharge

I have been having a bit of discomfort for the last three days or so, sort of stabbing sensations in where I assume my ovaries and uterus would be. Last night intercourse was painfull (the pressure) and this morning (sorry for having to discribe it) a very thick,mucus like, brownish discarge).

It is not extremely painful, it is more of a discomfort.

I am more or less half way through my cycle at the moment.

If it was not for the discharge I would not really worry to much about it.

Should i go and see my doc?

Hallo Jane
If you have painful intercourse and a discharge you may have an infection in the uterus and you may need antibiotics. Rather let your doctor examine you.