Question

Disrespect by BF
Dr CyberShrink . I have been dating the same guy for 9 years and in general we have a good relationship . Be that as it may , when we go out he is on the constant lookout for hot women . His stares hover too long . Moreover , when he sees hot women on TV and in magazines he makes this sound ( mmmmmm ) . This behaviour to me is SOOOOO disrespectful . He states that I am being stupid etc . I have other guy friends who dont act like this with their wives /girlfriends . Lastly , I am not saying he cant look etc . But there is a line that is being crossed . I dont look out for men and comment etc . Please I need a objective opinion .

Such immature reations are disrespectful of you - and also of himself. You are not being stupid, though it might not be useful for you to take it too seriously. Some men are like dogs that chase cars - they enjoy the chase, and all the barking, but wouldn't really know what to do with a car if they caught one !
There's something so adolescent about a man who goes beyond appreciating the attractiveness of some other women, but feels the need to show off about it, making it obvious to others, as though there were something so specially clever about him ogling pretty women. His behaviour is inconsiderate of your feelings. How would he react if you growled and flirted every time you saw an attractive man ? Have you tried discussing this with him, rather than just complaining about it ?