Question

Disrespect by BF
Dr CyberShrink . I have been dating the same guy for 9 years and in general we have a good relationship . Be that as it may , when we go out he is on the constant lookout for hot women . His stares hover too long . Moreover , when he sees hot women on TV and in magazines he makes this sound ( mmmmmm ) . This behaviour to me is SOOOOO disrespectful . He states that I am being stupid etc . I have other guy friends who dont act like this with their wives /girlfriends . Lastly , I am not saying he cant look etc . But there is a line that is being crossed . I dont look out for men and comment etc . Please I need a objective opinion .

I responded the other time you posted this question. 9 years is a very long courtship - it suggests he is content and comfortable with the situation as it is, and wants nothing more from you. One's concern would be whether he is seeking, and maybe getting, more from someone else.