Question

Divorce
Hi Doc, My galfriend's parents are getting divorced, I'm worried about how is going ti affect her. she tells me she's fine about it and i shouldn't worry about her. my question is how do i help her, what advice can i give her at this stage? She seems so hurt. I just want help her during this difficult stage of her life.

Thank you

She might indeed be fine about it, or upset abo ut it. People vary in how thei react, Maybe it's not advice from you that she needs now, but support --- just being there for her, sympathetic, open to talk ab out it if she wants to, and NOT to talk about it if and when she doesn't.