Ask an expert

14 Feb 2013

good day ppl, kindly help me out here, my DH left me for a woman 2 yrs ago, apparently they now have a baby girl, well listen to this we have 3 kids age 18, 6 and 4 yrs, well my DH never been faithfuly, well i have suffer dipression, and lost lweight, we got no contact at all no support nothing apparenlty he called my son 18yr old and told him he is unemployed, whereever he is, we had 1 car for the family and he just left with that car, so last year i bought myself a nice car on auction, here is my problem, i want a divorce since we no longer together, well i went to the court they gave me the application form, and they told me i need to get his physical address and my problem i seriously dont knwo where they stay, and i f i cant get his address they wont be able to help me, well all what i want to knw, what is going to happen to my pension fund, we bought the house together, and i am paying the bond everymonth, i also went to the laywers and they told me the same thing residential address, otherwise i can not get help, just worried about my kids should anything happens to me, they will suffer, cos we are married in community of propety,
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18609 votes