Question

DIVORCE OR NOT
I AM 26 , WIFE IS 43.
SHE HAS 3 CHILDREN .20,19,8
LATELY I WANT TO HAVE A WOMEN MY AGE OR YOUNGER.
WIFE IS NOT FINANCIALY WELL OF. I AM.
IF I LEAVE SHE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME COPING
SHOULD I DIVORCE OR NO?

Nobody can advise based on such bald numbers ( it reads as though you run your emotional life like an accountant ! ) Its not at all clear why you chose in the first place to marry an older woman with children if you wanted a spouse of your own age. And you surely owe her much more than it sounds, and should not leave her in the lurch. She has not grown any more older than you since you maried her --- so the change has been within you, not her.
Don't be influenced by the fictions and ads in the emdia, none of wich bear any particular relationship with reality. You're not missing out on anything real or worthwhile. See a good local marriage counsellor together and sort this out. Learn from this experience, rather than flitting on to another from which you will become less likely to learn anything useful