Ask an expert

28 Jul 2010

Hi, my divorce has been setdown in family court as pleadings have been complete.. My husband the plaintiff has an attorney. I cannot afford an attorney, have tried for legal assistance but did not pass means test.

Please advise what happens

Thank You
Answer 296 views
Family law expert
family law expert

01 Jan 0001

I suggest that you file a Rule 32 application and request a contribution towards your legal expenses. An attorney will assist you with this.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
KWJ Inc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.