Question

Dizziness
I' m 41 years old. About a year ago my period cycle changed to a 14 day cycle instead of 28 days. Earlier this yea it was established that I' m in my early menopause and my gynae prescribed some hormone tablets after a consultation. However, since the beginng of this year, I' ve been stuggling with dizziness. My blood pressure and blood sugar is normal. It usually happens when I get up from a lying or sitting position. Getting up slwoly does not help. Could this be related to the menopause or could there be another cause?
GYNAEDOC

This is not a usual symptom of menopause. You should look for another cause.