Question

Dizziness after quitting anti depressant
After using Aropax 20 for almost a year now, I hav halved my dosage per day. Since doing so I have extreme dizzy spels that feels like some kind of shock going through my brain. I am concerned that this might be a warning sign for something seriously wrong. What possibilities can there be for these symptoms?

Thank you for a brilliant and informative site!

Nix, it’s sounds like it might due to the body trying to get accustomed to the lower Aropax® dosage. It should go away within a week, but if it doesn’t the best would be to see your doctor. If your mood starts suffering, the best would be to see your doctor immediately. Good luck.