Question

dizzy!?!?!
i woke up this morning feeling dizzy (almost like after spinning in a chair..), when i turned my head the dizzyness seemd to come back. Seems to have subsided now...but has happened before. Dont think its blood pressure cos it happens when i turn my head or lie down.....could it be a middle ear problem??

Skip, it sounds like it might be due to a middle ear problem and you can try taking something like Demazin NS® and see if it clears up the problem. If t doesn’t get better or if it becomes worse, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.