Question

Dizzy and Nauseous
Hello
I am a 27 year old female and have in the last few days been experiencing bouts of nausea but it doesn't last long as well as feeling really dizzy yesterday afternoon and this morning but not for long and then it is over. I have missed a contaceptive pill or 2 in the last month and would like to khow what could be the cause of this weird feeling.

Nat, it sounds like you also think that you might be pregnant. The best would be to get a home pregnancy kit from the pharmacy if the symptoms are still present by the time ou receive this. Good luck.