Question

dizzy, disorientated,tired, headache
I have been very dizzy and diorientated for the last two weeks.
Feels like I have a huge rubber band around my head and it feels like my head is about to explode. My eyes feel very heavy and I often feel like I could fall asleep on the spot!
Iv'e had my blood pressure checked and it is low but not very.

what could be the problem and what can I take to stop feeling like this?

Chanty, it might be due to sinusitis, low blood pressure, middle ear problems, tension or other type headache, encephalitis, low blood sugar and host of other problems that I can’t diagnose from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.