Question

dizzyness
My 4 year old son recently experienced dizzyness and loss of ballance. He would then go down on all fours, say it feels like he is dreaming end when he gets up his cheeks are flushed and his heart seems to beat slightly faster.

I have taken him to our pedeatrician and he was given a thorough check-up. The doctor found nothing seemingly wrong, his ears are fine, heartbeat fine, eyes, nose, throat all fine. However this continued for another day or two and I am still worried. PLease advise.

Stat, I can’t say what the problem is without examining him first, but his symptoms may fit in with any serious disease. If it hasn’t cleared up by the end of the weekend, you should take him back to his paediatrician and have him take blood for problems like diabetes, liver and kidney problems, anaemia, etc. Good luck.