Question

DNA Tests
I done paternity test with the child alone after 11years at a DNA Lab. I''m excluded from being the biological father 0%. The mother not wanting to admit, wants 2 redo the test including herself at a different lab? Will the results show different or will it be just more accurate now that she is included? Is it possible for it to come back showing that I''m the father? Help!

If you have been excluded from being the father with a DNA test, redoing the test will have the same results. It will make no difference to your results, if the mother is also included in the DNA test.