Question

d.NORPSEUDOEPHEDRINE???
Hi Doc.

Can you please tell me what the difference is between pseudoephedrine, norpseudoehedrine and d.norpseudoephedrine as is found in Eetless capsules. Are they all the same thing? I believe pseudoephedrine is a de-congestant? Howcome it supresses your appetite then?
Thank you

Dear Babes
All 3 of these compounds are different derivatives or versions of the compound epinephrine which is related to a hormone made by the human body called adrenaline. The latter has many effects such as appetite suppression and nasal decongestion and causing heart palpitations, etc. Ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence.