Question

Do gay relationships actually work ?
I am gay. So many of my friends are in and out of relationships, there is no one I can truly say is in a stable relationship, or are relationships hetrosexual included,. Its as if people get bored and are only concerened with the physical aspect and then move on. It so sad to see people never last in a reltionship, it makes scared and worried. I also see very emotional people in Gay relationships with so many issues that it makes me worried that I will become like that....why ?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Curious and thanks for posting here. Thanks, Out and Proud :) and Deeve for responding.