Question

Do i ask him or not?
i am 7 months preg, me and my bf separated when i was 4 months. i thought i lost him for good, but when he came back i was filled with joy, and we sorted things out.

he took me to his place last night, spend the night there, didin''t have sex. i went to the bathroon and guess what i find! hair all over the floor.
i am sure it''s woman''s hair cos the hair is long and it looks like fake hair. I wanted to ask him but i coudn''t and i kept on thinking about it. i

If he was enough of a rat to walk out on a woman 4 months pregnant with his child, is he really someone you should trust or believe in ? Surely the hair you found wasn't his ? Are you scared to discuss these doubts with him for fear of losing him again ? Maybe it would be best to lose him ; and if he would get into a storm about such simple quesions, maybe he's looking for excuses to get lost