Question

Do I have pnuemonia?
I have got pain in the middle of my back spread to my sides and chest sore rawness. i am a smoker. I know I have to stop smoking but it is really difficult. I am sttending the Jazz concert and I am afraid that I will get sicker?I had flu for the past 4 days and had been on amoxil today ismy last course. Please give me advice as what I should do?

Babes, on would expect you to be short of breath and have a high fever if you have pneumonia. The problem is that sometimes pneumonia can start with very few symptoms and I suppose it might be so in your case. The best would be to have an x-ray taken and make sure. Good luck.