Question

Do I have reason?
My fiance started a new job about a year ago. There she became very good friends with one guy. Now from our history it seems she has broken the mold. I was always accused of flirting with female colleagues and in not so many words banned from having any female friends. I was fine with that as I do not have such a desire anyways. Now since she met this guy, they go out to lunch together, he visits her when I''m not at home and they generally look waaay to cosy for my liking. I''ve confronted her about it, but she''s adamant that he''s just a friend and that they enjoy each others company. Do I have reason to worry? It all looks very suspicious to me but I do trust her and believe her when she explains herself, but I always feel that there is more to it, but I''m not one to keep her from having friends. I''ve already made it clear that I am unhappy about certain things (he gently touched her leg once at a party and she fed him in front of me at dinner) but still she says they are just friends but close friends.

His visiting her when you're not at home ( and not when you are ? ) sounds suspicious and much less likely to be an innocent aspect of work relations. Her feeding him sounds a bizarre thing for her to do - sounds more like a mother bird and a large worm than a professional friendship.
Couples counselling sounds mandatory if you both want to save this relationship of yours - and i she opp[oses this, it would support the hypothesis that there is something more forming between her and this pal