Question

DO I have to be worried? pregnant?

I have been financially stressed for the past 2 months. Don;t sleep and have not had my menstrual period last month. I stress for the smallest things especially money, bills that I may not be able to pay etc. I know that I am not pregnant as I take my constraceptive pills daily for the past 12 years.
I feel as if my period is coming, feeling bloated, but there is nothing. My period is again due sometime this week. Could someone pse tell me if stress is the cause of not having yr period ? I don;t want to go to doctor to hear the same result.

Dear Stressed
Yes stress can definitely cause your period to skip - if you stress about this too, rather do a home pregnancy test to put your mind at ease. Try taking Biral 2 three times a day to help you with the stressfull feelings.