Question

Do I need Roaccutane again?
Hi there

I was put on Roaccutane when I was about 14 after trying Diane and antibiotics and nothing worked. My skin has been a dream since then. However I am now 25 and recently it has started flaring up again. Although nowhere near as bad as it previously was I am breaking out every day around my jaw line and neck. I really dont want to go on Diane or any contraceptive again as it caused me to put on weight. Do you think I need roaccutane again? Does acne usuallly return and will it keep flaring up for the rest of my life. Although its not that bad I dont need anymore scars and I cant take having bad skin again!

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards

Dear Bad skin Again
It is sometimes needed to take another course of Roaccutane - rather see a dermatologist soon and see if it is really needed or if you can use maybe oral antibiotics instead?