Question

do i or don't i?
I have been writing in a diary since i was about 10yrs old. I am now 26. I have been dating my guy fora few years and u has known since the beginning that i write in my diary and have many diaries stored away, obviously some have details regarding other men that i was with before etc and when i am really mad or happy I write in my diary. Now my guy wants to read my diary - saying that he is sure i am hiding things. He is acting cold towards me as well. I don't wanna show him, would u wanna read things bout your ex'es maybe or find out bad things were written about u in the heat of the moment? And plus this is my bit of privacy - i don't share this with anyone, its my thoughts and feelings and hopes that i am written there. And besides I have been honest in everything with him anyway. I don't know what to do. Should I let him read through it or not?

No, I wouldn't let him read your diary, as these are private and often temporary thoughts, not intended for anyone else to read. It is never wholesome, either, for a bf to get too curious about your prevous bfs, before him. This request speaks of his insecurities, which he needs to deal with, by talking with a counsellor, not by reading someone else's diaries.