Ask an expert

22 Nov 2005

do you know what is the matter with me
i suffer from epilepsy i have had it all my life i have had this lump or swelling on the top of my head for some months now two docters have said it was a cyst another told me it is nothing i keep telling them that it causes pressure in my head very painfull to touch i feel sick and dizzy with it i am getting weaker i can not grip things sometimes and sometimes they fly out of my hands can you help me please
Answer 259 views
Headache expert
Headache expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nothappy,

I can understand why you aren't happy.

If the doctors you have seen have not been able to help you then you need to see a specialist. From what you have written, my advice is that you consult with a Neurologist first. The best way to find a neurologist in your area is to ask your GP – if he/she can’t or won’t help you, you may be able to find one by phoning the hospitals near to where you live, and asking them. If the neurologist says that there is nothing neurologically wrong with you, then please contact me and let me know where you live, and I will advise you further.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.