Question

doc!
this wekend I have an appointment with my spouse's shrink for myself, do I ask after my spouse, will he tell me, my has been driving me nuts but wont consent to us seeing the shrink together, I just want to know what is his problem and sort out my own.
Do I ask?

Yes, ask whatever is bothering you. f there are some aspects of the problems which he has indicatd to his shrink he doesn't want to be discussed with you, the shrink will tell you. It may be, especially if he or his shrink has suggested this session, that there are things they have decided to tell you about or ask you about. Either way, you shoul fint it a useful session