Question

Doc Please...
My baby is now 7 weeks old, I breastfed him until last week but thought that my milk was not good anough and put him on formula. My milk supply got very low and I decided to get pills from the pharmacy to dry up my milk. I have finished the pills 2 days ago but I still have some milk. Now I do want to breastfeed my baby again and have heard that if i put him to breast, my milk supply will build up again. I just need to know if it is safe for me to breastfeed my baby after I have taken those pills for drying up your milk.

Please tell me this so that I can get breasfeeding as soon as possible again.

Sonette

Dear Sonette
if you took Lactosec you can start breastfeeding again. you may have to supplement with bottle the first few days