Question

Doc please Advise
My husband and I seem to have a infection on the feet, which I though was athletes feet, but the creams dont seem to be working, You get small little blisters under the bridge of the foot and around the outside of the foot (basically non contact area.)
then the feet dry out and become very dry and are constantly peeling
Foot expert

It sounds as if it is a fungal infection but in all probability you and your husband are not treating adequately and you are re-infecting each other.
Please go together to a podiatrist insist that they do a scraping from each of you to confirm and then treat both of you for as long as necessary.
Also common areas such as bathroom carpets, and showers may be infected and this is another area where you are reinfecting each other