Question

doc urgent advice needed... STILLPAIN
Hi doc

I was suffering from severe headches since last week tuesday. I took panado, but it didn't help, so on friday I went to the doctor (not my usual doc coz I was out of town).. He gave me STILLPAIN.. and they really helped..

I'm a little worried about the effects of this medication to the safety of my baby coz over the past 32weeks I've been told to take only panado.
I'm not trying to insult or belittle anyone, honestly- but that doc seems very young and sort of fresh from varsity.. so I'm a little worried about his "knowledge" ..

Am I being paraniod, or am I right to be worried?

If you are 32 weeks pregnant, development is complete. The Stillpain will not affect the baby.