Question

Does doing "manly" stuff contribute to sexual growth?
I am in a boarding house and i shower with lots of other guys. Something i've noticed is that the really sporty jocks are really very well hung. But then other guys who are not so sporty are much less developed. The jocky guys have thick penises and there are lots pubic hairs which go all the way up to the belly-button. If I do more manly stuff outside will i develop quicker???

I prefer to call them the "showers" and the "growers" and what happens is the showers are the ones that you may call "well hung", however, when erect they will usually stay very much the same size. The growers on the other hand might appear very small when flaccid, but when erect grow to quite a substantial size. So bottom line is that most men have very similar size penis's when erect. Unfortunately most of you don't walk around in an erect state in the showers.

Hairyness might not run in your family. Some people are just more hairy than others. Some men are covered in hair and hate it, even shave their backs and their chests to get rid of it. Sooner or later ever one catches up with the rest of the group. As you are only 15 it might feel as if you are never going to develop chest hair, or pubic hair , but it will come. A little tip from the porn stars, they all shave there pubic hair as it makes the penis look bigger on camera, so as long as you don't have any, don't stress, there will coem a time that you might want to shave it off too.

Dr Elna McIntosh