Question

Does it ever get better
If only it was possible I would do anything to see him again  to touch him  kiss him or even talk to him on the phone!!!!!!! Unfortunately he left me after promising to meet me in a day or two. All I remember is his voice saying bye my love and I didn''t know it was his last goodbye. All the memories I have for him right now makes my stomach runs and my heart pump as if it will stop at any time. I can''t talk or walk coz I'' loosing energy now because of crying and not eating properly. I wish I can understand why did he leave me like this, one minute we fine and happy the next he was gone forever. The fact that I will never ever see him alive again kills me and within a week I have lost so much weight its like I''m dying. Deep down my heart I''m actually dead without him
When I met him I never thought I will say goodbye so early but I''m forced and I refuse to say RIP my love rather I will say Good nite my love we will meet in the morning. I just wonder if this pain will ever go away.

Does it ver get better? Will I ever stop missing him? Will I ever think about him and smile instead of crying?