Question

Does it happen to all?
Please tell me.
Everytime a take a nap on a meeting or church then I get an erection at the same time.

Does this happen to all people? Is it normal?
Why does it happen?
sexologist

The formation of an erection is mainly due to adrenaline that rushes blood to the penis filling the penis to the point of an erection. Excitement, a freight, shock, fear of embarrassment are all reactions where adrenaline play a role. It is possible that the momentum of waking up in a public place - meeting or church where it is not "appropriate" to sleep could rush a fee long of "excitement / worry / fear" through the body and resulting your body / penis to erect.