Question

Does lack of sex cause Prostate Cancer
Hi there, my husband keeps telling me lack of sex causes Prostate Cancer, is this true? We don't have a healthy sex life, as I am not interested in having sex with him, thus we have sex on the very odd occasion. Is there a drug or herb that could entice my Libido other than Horny Goats Weed, as I have finished the whole bottle and it didn't work for me.

Prostate cancer is the leading cause of cancer in older men. It has a relatively high incidence in the United States. Increased risk factors include men with a family history or African American heritage. Many risk factors have been tested. Even smoking is not directly linked to prostate cancer as it is with lung and bladder cancer.
Increased or decreased frequency of ejaculation may affect prostate cancer rates, but this has not been determined. Currently, the American Urological Association has not issued guidlines on ejaculation to prevent onset of prostate cancer.

Your second part of the question: "I am not interested in having sex with him", so who can have sex with him then if you don't want too. Why don't you feel like sex, because you are angry with him, is it painful, are you orgasmic, or does sex just seem like to much work.

Woodt Alan said sex is like oxygen, only when we are not getting it, do we miss it. Beware before it is to late, when you realise that you are missing it too.

Dr Elna McIntosh