Question

Does Med Aid Pay for tubes Operations?
Good day,

Last Month I was told that my tubes are blocked that is why I'm not falling pregnant. The only option according to the Gynae was to operate them. My problem is I don't think my Medical aid will pay for my operation cause in a way they are perfoming this operation for me to be able to conceive naturally. My Gynae also said I might have Endometriosis of which I also don't know if my medical aid will pay for this too.

Please help me cause I really need to get this done even if it means I must save enough for the operation.

Thanks in advance,
Desh

The best thing would be to consult your medical aid. Most operations have to be pre-authorised anyway.